Goodbye 2010!

I was glad---no ecstatic to say goodbye to 2010!
It brings me one year closer to Jesus' return.
It brings me a fresh start.
It brings closure to a year of sorrow, joy, and Grace.

That's how I'd sum up my 2010--the year of Grace.

Now to focus on 2011.

I hope I grow more.
I hope we add to our family or at least start the process.
I hope people in our youth group and church come to know Christ as their savior.
I hope...
I hope to write a book.
I hope to take a lot more pictures and maybe start my own photography business.
I hope I read--a lot.
And cook a lot.

And most of all, I hope I glorify Christ even more this year than I ever have.

But I can't do it without His Grace.
So maybe 2011 will be another year of Grace.
That's not so bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Greater...

Perks of Being An American

The Confessions of a Reluctant Church Planter's Wife: Part Three