Thursday, September 27, 2012

Endurance

Friday. The only work day left in this week. So far we've not received word that the last final little test has made it to Addis or to Melaku who isn't in Addis. Courts reopen Friday, October 5th.
Realistically, the test could get there early next week and we could be submitted for a court date the 5th. 
We are praying that the test makes it and that our paperwork is sitting on the court clerk's desk on October 5th. 
BUT we trust God implicitly and know that if there is a delay, then there's a good reason.
So we trust Him and the delay.
In the meantime, we continue to live life which is full of ministry and fun extra-curricular activities.
In case you've missed the latest world news, US Embassies have been attacked. This may or may not affect the US Embassy in Ethiopia, but please join us in praying for the safety of all US Embassy employees and ambassadors. 
I'm running in a race this weekend---the Bourbon Chase. I'm praying that I determine to finish my three legs with endurance and to run it well.
The Bourbon Chase is just a race and hopefully fun. 
This Adoption race is of great eternal significance and I want to run it with endurance and I want to run it well.

So we continue to wait and hopefully glorify God in the process.
I know and trust that His timing is the absolute best.

Thank you so much for your prayers and I look forward to sharing the great news that Melaku has received the test and we've been assigned a court date!

God bless friends

No comments:

Post a Comment