Friday, December 10, 2010

The Holidays

Well,  My Christmas shopping is DONE.
It's been done since Black Friday! (I stayed out all night and most of Friday to finish it all.)

Next on the agenda is to get my boy a haircut. It will be his fourth or fifth. (I've actually lost count because he's had so many already and he's only 15 months old.)

I was thinking last night as I was trying to go to sleep about how blessed I truly was and how God has and is just so involved in the intricate details of my life.

Have you ever thought about that? (If not, you should.)

I mean, the tiniest little things, He's involved in.
A text message at just the right time.
A sunny day when you think you just can't take another cloudy one.
Finding a cool new song that you can't help but sing along to.
A card in the mail.
A kiss from my son
Or even better my awesome husband!
A good hair day. (Not just oh my hair looks nice today, but a my hair looks like I paid someone 200 dollars to fix it kind of good hair day!) Those don't happen too often for me. Lol.

I've thought a lot lately about how ridiculously blessed I am and how my life has been so easy in comparison to some people's lives.

You know it's really easy for me sometimes to look at some people's lives and think, they can do better or they got themselves into that situation.
But then I'm reminded that it's purely the grace of God that has allowed me to accomplish what I've accomplished or to have the things I have or be in the place I'm.

I'm thankful that He thinks of me.
I'm thankful that He favors me.
I'm just so plain thankful that He's there and bothers with even the little stuff in my life.
And yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment