Thursday, January 6, 2011

This Thing Called Love

Today I have to write about the man--not just any man, but MY man!

It's our four year anniversary and sometimes it seems like just yesterday we got married and sometimes it seems like we've been together forever.

This morning we traveled down memory lane and reviewed our first four years together.
Not all of them have been pretty, I'm a little ashamed to say.

It was still pretty neat to reflect back and realize just how far we'd come, how much we've grown as people and as Christians.

I remember the day we got married and I never would have thought we would be beginning 2011 with the experiences that we have.

We have so much to be thankful for.

But I'm especially thankful for my husband who is a lot of things I'm not (this can be a source of frustration sometimes), but who is what I need.

I'm very glad to have him to walk this journey with. I wouldn't want to walk it with anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment