Monday, January 3, 2011

Goodbye 2010!

I was glad---no ecstatic to say goodbye to 2010!
It brings me one year closer to Jesus' return.
It brings me a fresh start.
It brings closure to a year of sorrow, joy, and Grace.

That's how I'd sum up my 2010--the year of Grace.

Now to focus on 2011.

I hope I grow more.
I hope we add to our family or at least start the process.
I hope people in our youth group and church come to know Christ as their savior.
I hope...
I hope to write a book.
I hope to take a lot more pictures and maybe start my own photography business.
I hope I read--a lot.
And cook a lot.

And most of all, I hope I glorify Christ even more this year than I ever have.

But I can't do it without His Grace.
So maybe 2011 will be another year of Grace.
That's not so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment