Sunday, February 6, 2011

Counting It All Joy

I follow several pastors on Twitter.
Recently I have read many posts and blogs that mention hurting people.
People with brain tumors. Children with brain tumors. Others with cancer or hurting.
I've wept for them.
I've prayed for them.
I've wanted to call each one of them and say, "I've been to the valley of the shadow of death and I've found His Grace is More than sufficient."

But you know...there are hurting people all around us.
One of my greatest sins is being so caught up in myself and my life and my routine that I miss opportunities to share the burdens of others.

I hope if you're reading this and you're hurting that you see God's grace in my life--even if it's just through my words.
I hope you can also see that NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING else matters except Glorifying Him.

I hope you can know Him--really know Him.

Because He is indescribable.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't checked your blog in a ahwile and am glad to see you are doing so great! God is good and indescribable!

    ReplyDelete