Monday, October 1, 2012

Endurance Part Two

Endurance is definitely the word for our family.
We received word from our case manager that the lab in Ethiopia has a few of the tests that Melaku needs, but they are not available publicly. This means the orphanage will take Malaku to the lab and ask that he be tested. They plan to do that this week, so we may still get the results and get submitted right as court reopens this Friday.
If not, we trust God's work and timing.
Please join us in praying that Melaku is able to get the test and the we're able to get the results back and submitted for a court date very soon.

Hope I can update with good news soon!

Thanks for praying!

2 comments:

  1. Praying that the test is complete very quickly!!! Love the updates so we can know how to pray :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im praying so hard! I love him so much already! Zach told me to enjoy the #1 spot while I could (killed the copper head at moms) cause when the baby comes home he'll be #1. I told him I'd hand it right over if it would bring him home faster! And then I cried...and I don't cry much..

    ReplyDelete