Friday, December 28, 2012

My Penpal

It's like the Embassy is my penpal. I wake up with a new correspondence from them everyday now.
I kind of like it! It seems that they email step-by-step what they are doing. (If I were to assign a gender to the Embassy, I would make them female---they are detail oriented for sure!)
Today, they are seeking an interview with Melaku's finder. This person is in Hawassa, Ethiopia.
Our agency is in charge of setting up the interview and if they are timely and successful in doing this the interview could happen as early as next Monday.
In all honesty, I don't expect this to happen unless God works a miracle. Mostly because I know our agency is closed until January 2nd and Kwanza began in Ethiopia on December 26th, so things are probably slow there too.
BUT God can work in a big way and this "Finder" (It's like we're in a fantasy novel or something.) will be at the Embassy next week.
If this happens and they can meet with the "Finder" then this eliminates the need for a "prolonged field investigation" (their words).
We ask you pray, pray, pray, pray that the "Finder" finds his way to the Embassy in Addis sometime next week. It doesn't have to be Monday, it could be Tuesday, or Wednesday, or Thursday, or Friday, but next week nonetheless!

Have a great Friday! We love you all and are thankful to have you on this journey!!
We are SO CLOSE!! Can you feel it?! Are you getting excited? All of us are so close to being able to see him and hold him and have him in our lives on a daily basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment