Monday, July 1, 2013

Wrestlemania

My boys like to wrestle.  A Lot! I used to wrestle with my brother, which really meant I tried to keep from dying when he jumped on me. My brother is only thirteen months older than me. Yes, you read that right. Thirteen months. I was the perfect wrestling partner for him because we were always about the same size, so it didn't seem like he was a big kid whoopin' up on his little sister. 
Here at our house, John Owen is bigger than James, but the whoopin' up happens all the same. So far there have been no broken bones or any blood. I call that "playin'". I heard them "playin'" today and found John Owen holding James from the back, running and falling on a mattress we have on the floor. 
(Why do you have a mattress on your floor, you ask? Good question friends, but it's come in handy for days like today. )
I did what any caring mom would do and I videoed it. 
While these sweet boys can be so rough and tumble, they have their sweet moments where they join me in the kitchen for cupcake making. 

That's James "helping" me make cupcakes. He's the best batter taster. 

They took turns licking the spatula. Never fear. They only got to do this after the cupcakes were in the oven. 
They are the BEST two boys around (even when they're whiny and cry a lot). 

No comments:

Post a Comment