Monday, December 12, 2011

A Long Time...

It's been a while, but here goes an update.
We enjoyed Halloween with our little football player.
John Owen especially enjoyed getting so much candy.

He didn't enjoy all the walking through our neighborhood, though.
By the end of our trek through our neighborhood he had a bucket full of candy.

We missed Thanksgiving due to the stomach virus that hit all three of us.
I did set a nice table before I got sick though.
It was pretty to look at.
We also visited Santa. John Owen hates Santa and always cries, but this really does bring a lot of joy to Zack and me. We are those weird parents who enjoy the crazy reactions of our kids.
This is probably my favorite picture of J.O.  No need to worry though. As soon as the picture was snapped, he dried his tears and was his jolly (pun intended) self.

I also did a few photo shoots for some friends. I really do enjoy taking pictures of people. It's just plain fun for me.

The photos below are of some of the cutest kids around and the most fun to shoot.



Aren't they adorable?
That's part of what we've been up to.
I'll post more later so I don't overwhelm you!
We're still waiting for a referral!
Sometimes patiently, sometimes not so much, but always trusting that God's timing is
absolutely the best!

1 comment:

  1. sorry about the virus, yuk, Glad yall are well and that referal will be here before ya know it! love the pics!

    ReplyDelete