Thursday, November 8, 2012

Trains, Planes, and Automobiles

A big shout-out to the Kyle Hancock for taking us to the airport this morning in the wee, wee hours of the morning.
We are presently waiting in Chicago O'Hare Airport for our next flight which will take us to Frankfurt, Germany.
From there we'll fly to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. We should get there tomorrow evening around 9pm.
While we wait our activities include, but are not limited to....
1. Eating
2. People watching
3. Reading
4. Eating some more
5. Eavesdropping
6. Eating some more

Sometimes when I people watch, I wonder if other people people watch me and find me as fascinating as I find other people.
I would post pictures of the people I'm watching, but that would be mean.
I will say there is one girl walking around in Daisy Duke shorts. (We're in Chicago. It's cold here.) SMH.

Thank you for being on this journey with us.
I'll keep you updated.


No comments:

Post a Comment