Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Whompings and Ugly Cupcakes


My boys like to whomp and by whomp I mean they like to rough house. Their dad is the official whomper. I take no part in it. But Dad's been gone for over a week now and the boys were crazy for a whomping. I found this out the hard way when little sweet James tackled me when I made the mistake of sitting in the floor. And then John Owen joined in and I was being whomped. I quickly cried "uncle" and ran for cover in the kitchen. 
I succeeded in making the ugliest cupcakes known to man today. Check out the picture below. They were undoubtedly ugly, but man were they good. I may or may not have eaten two or three. It's really hard for me to tell because I usually eat almost all of it and then throw some of it away so I don't have to count it as a whole one. Psycho, I know!
I do have some good-looking boys though. The proof is below. 
Good-night friends!  
Yes, that's blue cake with poop brown frosting. 

Good-looking boy #1
Good-looking boy #2

No comments:

Post a Comment