Friday, June 28, 2013

Hickory, Dickory, Socks!

No, I've not turned into the Incredible Hulk. I love these toe socks for running. They keep my feet from rubbing together causing major blisters. I found these jewels on Amazon for cheap! I like cheap running toe socks better than toe socks. (But not better than cake!)
I went to the bathroom today. I shut the door. This is what happened. Apparently my "bath rooming" is great entertainment for him to want to be in there so badly. 
Today, this guy just wants to be by himself. This is highly unusual, so I fear a sickness or such may be on it's way, or another growth spurt. 
He asked to be naked today. Not very naked, just a little naked. He cracks me up!
    My hottie husband is home, so all is right in our sphere of the universe and I'm off the single mom status. 
     Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment