Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Imagining the Grace

Originally published September 15, 2010
I want to update you on Brooke, the young woman I posted about Saturday.  Her son, Briar was born September 13 and passed away as he was born. Her blog post is beautiful. I imagine her hurt (because I imagine what mine will be like if God chooses not to heal Ella Grace); I imagine her sorrow, as I imagine my own. But tonight I'm going to imagine God's Grace pouring over her and her husband because I know it's real. I feel it everyday.  As you pray for us, pray for her and others like her. And as you pray and sorrow with those whose children have passed, imagine God's incredible grace and glory in it. I know I am.
Praise Him for this opportunity. Praise Him for this pain. Just Praise Him because He is God.
Here's the link to her blog again. Take some time to check it out and pray for her and her family.
www.polkadotsandricrac.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment