Monday, November 8, 2010

Memory-Keepers

Originally published September 6, 2010
I found this exceptional website tonight and wanted to share it with everyone. It has a ton of information about anencephaly and even has pictures and stories from parents who all chose to carry their babies to term instead of terminating. The pictures aren't too graphic, but use caution if your small children are around.  I'm most excited about the links to pages explaining how to create memory keepsakes! What a great God we serve that He allows me to find joy in being able to prepare a little for my Ella Grace.
I am truly blessed. He is truly Great!
http://www.anencephalie-info.org/e/index.php
On a side note, every time I write a post and click the spell check it always tells me that anencephaly is spelled incorrectly.  I have to laugh at the absurdity. Even the silly computer thinks it's a deformity.

No comments:

Post a Comment