Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Steps, Canvases, Photo Walls

Originally published October 29, 2010


The Photo Collage on my wall is almost complete. I'm lacking a few pictures and then it'll be done. (Well, it'll probably never be done. I'll always change things up.)
Here's a picture of it so far.

And here's a picture of a centerpiece that I made. Not too bad for my first try.

All this crafting has been done in-between keeping up with John Owen.
He's a walker now so life is more fast paced. He usually likes to be wherever I am, but every now and then he'll take off exploring throughout the house.
I'm still working on finding a way to reproduce Ella Grace's footprints in a creative way.  The rubber stamp hasn't worked out for us, yet. I'm still hopeful, but not counting on it.
I'm looking into making a canvas, but they all seem to be pretty expensive, so we'll see how it goes.
It's funny because once I scanned them, it makes them seem a lot bigger than what they really are.
I'm still thankful for the words of encouragement and cards and prayers. I know without the grace of God, we would not have arrived at the place we are.
Life really does go on, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment